OSSP CVS Repository
Channel-Only Revamping Step 2:
- moved code of l2_stream.c into (new) l2_env.c and l2_channel.c
- created new l2_env_t and l2_env_xxx()
- changed l2_xx_create() functions to also return l2_result_t
- moved error handling into l2_env_t
- replaced l2_channel_stack() with two new and more flexible
l2_channel_link() and l2_channel_unlink() functions
- rewritten test stuff in l2_test.c to use new structure
- added new l2_channel_env() function for retriving l2_env_t
Puhhh.... By rse. (diff)
|1.21||Check-in : Channel-Only Revamping Step 1: allow multiple downstream channels in order to approach the later tree-like channel-only structure. By rse. (diff)|
|1.20||Check-in : For consistency reasons provide a l2_stream_flush() function which allows one to flush all channel (stacks) in one action. By rse. (diff)|
|1.19||Check-in : Remove redundant runtime variable checks, added level variable check where it is needed most. By ms. (diff)|
|1.18||Check-in : Backed out changes for lmtp2nntp release testing. By ms. (diff)|
|1.17||Check-in : Check that an incoming level argument is given, but only check arguments once - in l2_stream_vlog where it counts. By ms. (diff)|
|1.16||Check-in : First cut for flush mask support. By rse. (diff)|
|1.15||Check-in : Upgraded both stream and channel-level APIs to include new L2_LEVEL parameter design. By ms. (diff)|
|1.14||Check-in : Replace generic L2_ERROR with more granular L2_ERR_XXX and make sure that we always check with "!= L2_OK". By rse. (diff)|
|1.13||Check-in : fix bit-check By thl. (diff)|
|1.12||Check-in : make sure logging message has a trailing newline By rse. (diff)|
|1.11||Check-in : on stream attachment of a channel stack, make sure the stack of channels consists of zero or more filter channels followed by exactly one output channel. I knew that providing l2_channel_type() will be useful... ;) By rse. (diff)|
|1.10||Check-in : cleanup level API (no need for retrieving old mask just in one function - either in all or in none). By rse. (diff)|
|1.9||Check-in : Bugfixes and new format testing. By ms. (diff)|
Wohhooooo! Here comes the underlying message formatting support:
1. renamed l2_channel_setparam() to l2_util_setparam() because it is just a utility function and is not tied to any channel.
2. moved l2_util_setparam() to its own l2_ut_param.c source file.
3. added l2_ut_format.c which contains a slightly adjusted version of Str's str_format() stuff under the name l2_util_format().
4. use l2_util_format() in l2_stream.c instead of vsnprintf() and this way finally support l2_formatter_t callbacks.
5. cleanup adjustments to the l2_stream_formatter() API.
Let's rock... By rse. (diff)
|1.7||Check-in : - replace "int" with "l2_result_t" in L2 channel API - use a 2^n for L2_LEVEL_XXX in order to be able to create mask - remember loglevel for each channel - rewrite test suite By rse. (diff)|
|1.6||Check-in : revamped L2 stream API By rse. (diff)|
|1.5||Check-in : Fix more ossp.com references by replacing with the correct domain name ossp.org. By rse. (diff)|
|1.4||Check-in : change terminology: below -> downstream By rse. (diff)|
|1.3||Check-in : Simplify things by merging the parameter stuff into l2_channel.c and the l2_stream_t related things into l2_stream.c By rse. (diff)|
|1.2||Check-in : Implemented l2_stream_create(), l2_stream_destroy(), and l2_stream_channel(). By simons. (diff)|
|1.1||Check-in : Initial revision By rse.|
|22.214.171.124||Check-in : L2 initial source tree By rse. (diff)|