OSSP CVS Repository
|1.14||Check-in : - Upgraded build environment to GNU shtool 2.0.7 - Do not use literal "(NULL)" on pointer comparisons. By rse. (diff)|
|1.13||Check-in : fix isnan/isinf and va_list handling By rse. (diff)|
|1.12||Check-in : Synchronize l2_ut_format.[ch] with OSSP cfg and especially now use va_copy for va_list copying for better portability. By rse. (diff)|
|1.11||Check-in : resolve trunc symbol conflict; make sure configure checks for isnan and isinf and l2_ut_format picks up the results By thl.|
|1.10||Check-in : Adjust copyright messages for new year 2005. By rse. (diff)|
|1.9||Check-in : Replace modf(3) calls in l2_util_format.c with a hand-crafted inlined l2_util_modf() function to avoid dependency to external libm on systems (like Tru64, QNX, etc) where modf(3) is not part of libc. By rse. (diff)|
|1.8||Check-in : - remove trailing whitespaces - adjust copyright messages - consistently use "OSSP l2" - consistently talk about "Flexible Logging" - use standard OSSP ASCII-art By rse. (diff)|
|1.7||Check-in : fix memory leak By rse. (diff)|
|1.6||Check-in : polish for release By rse. (diff)|
|1.5||Check-in : bump copyright year By rse. (diff)|
|1.4||Check-in : Cleanup formatting stuff by making stand-alone. By rse. (diff)|
|1.3||Check-in : Ops, endless recursion! Use friend function instead our own, of course. By rse. (diff)|
|1.2||Check-in : Replace generic L2_ERROR with more granular L2_ERR_XXX and make sure that we always check with "!= L2_OK". By rse. (diff)|
Wohhooooo! Here comes the underlying message formatting support:
1. renamed l2_channel_setparam() to l2_util_setparam() because it is just a utility function and is not tied to any channel.
2. moved l2_util_setparam() to its own l2_ut_param.c source file.
3. added l2_ut_format.c which contains a slightly adjusted version of Str's str_format() stuff under the name l2_util_format().
4. use l2_util_format() in l2_stream.c instead of vsnprintf() and this way finally support l2_formatter_t callbacks.
5. cleanup adjustments to the l2_stream_formatter() API.
Let's rock... By rse.