OSSP CVS Repository
|1.35||Check-in : Adjust copyright messages for new year 2005. By rse. (diff)|
|1.34||Check-in : Adjust copyright messages for new year 2005. By rse. (diff)|
|1.33||Check-in : fix PR#23: l2 does not terminate a message when it contains a newline By thl. (diff)|
|1.32||Check-in : Remove NULL checks for va_list based variables because it is not portable to assume that va_list behaves like a pointer or other scalar type. Indeed it is a full structure on some platforms like FreeBSD/alpha. By rse. (diff)|
|1.31||Check-in : fix iteration through non malloc(3)ed memory in l2_channel_destroy(). Bug caught on FreeBSD5 By thl. (diff)|
|1.30||Check-in : - remove trailing whitespaces - adjust copyright messages - consistently use "OSSP l2" - consistently talk about "Flexible Logging" - use standard OSSP ASCII-art By rse. (diff)|
|1.29||Check-in : polish for release By rse. (diff)|
|1.28||Check-in : make sure the channel mask on each individual channel is also active By rse. (diff)|
|1.27||Check-in : bump copyright year By rse. (diff)|
|1.26||Check-in : do not re-init related links, because the parser else has no chance By rse. (diff)|
More preparations for forthcoming channel tree specification parser
(especially to allow the parser to determine the handler structure
from a handler name without introducing another and this way redundant
- add "char *name" to l2_handler_t in order to tag each handler structure with the corresponding channel name
- add l2_env_handler() function to add handler to l2_env_t objects. All l2_handler_xxxx are automatically pre-configured there after l2_env_create().
- change l2_channel_create() to take a "const char *name" (handler name) instead of the "l2_handler_t *h" (handler pointer) to make the stuff consistent and more clear.
- adjust l2_test.c to reflect the changes. By rse. (diff)
|1.24||Check-in : Change semantics of sibling linkage operations in order to fulfill the requirements in the forthcoming channel tree specification parser. By rse. (diff)|
|1.23||Check-in : code cleanups By rse. (diff)|
Channel-Only Revamping Step 2:
- moved code of l2_stream.c into (new) l2_env.c and l2_channel.c
- created new l2_env_t and l2_env_xxx()
- changed l2_xx_create() functions to also return l2_result_t
- moved error handling into l2_env_t
- replaced l2_channel_stack() with two new and more flexible
l2_channel_link() and l2_channel_unlink() functions
- rewritten test stuff in l2_test.c to use new structure
- added new l2_channel_env() function for retriving l2_env_t
Puhhh.... By rse. (diff)
|1.21||Check-in : Channel-Only Revamping Step 1: allow multiple downstream channels in order to approach the later tree-like channel-only structure. By rse. (diff)|
|1.20||Check-in : document channel lifecycle By rse. (diff)|
|1.19||Check-in : Provide convinient channel error handling functions. By rse. (diff)|
|1.18||Check-in : temporary bugfix By thl. (diff)|
|1.17||Check-in : Upgraded both stream and channel-level APIs to include new L2_LEVEL parameter design. By ms. (diff)|
|1.16||Check-in : Replace generic L2_ERROR with more granular L2_ERR_XXX and make sure that we always check with "!= L2_OK". By rse. (diff)|
|1.15||Check-in : Perform the channel state tagging immediately for a channel and not afterwards. Functionality-wise this is the same, but semantically it is more clean. By rse. (diff)|
|1.14||Check-in : Bugfix channel API: L2_OK -> NULL, states have to be remembered for all channels in a stack, not just the last found one. By rse. (diff)|
|1.13||Check-in : Bring into conformance with new l2_result_t channel handler return standard. By ms. (diff)|
Revamp channel handler API:
Instead of passing the downstream channel to all channels we instead provide a l2_channel_downstream() function and provide the current channel. This way the handler API is prototype-wise fully orthogonal with the channel API (which it implements) and we no longer pass information to 2/3 of our (output) channels which is of no use there.
Additionally add a channel type field to l2_handler_t which allows a handler to say what type of channel it implements (filter or output). This information is now used in l2_channel_stack() to make sure that one can only stack a filter channel on top of another channel. For convinience reasons there is also a new l2_channel_type() function which allows one to query the type of a particular channel. By rse. (diff)
Wohhooooo! Here comes the underlying message formatting support:
1. renamed l2_channel_setparam() to l2_util_setparam() because it is just a utility function and is not tied to any channel.
2. moved l2_util_setparam() to its own l2_ut_param.c source file.
3. added l2_ut_format.c which contains a slightly adjusted version of Str's str_format() stuff under the name l2_util_format().
4. use l2_util_format() in l2_stream.c instead of vsnprintf() and this way finally support l2_formatter_t callbacks.
5. cleanup adjustments to the l2_stream_formatter() API.
Let's rock... By rse. (diff)
|1.10||Check-in : - replace "int" with "l2_result_t" in L2 channel API - use a 2^n for L2_LEVEL_XXX in order to be able to create mask - remember loglevel for each channel - rewrite test suite By rse. (diff)|
|1.9||Check-in : remove useless assign By rse. (diff)|
|1.8||Check-in : When destroying a channel, erase its pointer to avoid a double-destruction mistake (possibly by both the channel and stream parent.) By ms. (diff)|
|1.7||Check-in : Revert to last version due to new design of l2_ch_socket_t. By ms. (diff)|
|1.6||Check-in : Added unsigned short type to PARAMETER macros for sockaddr_in struct. By ms. (diff)|
|1.5||Check-in : Fix more ossp.com references by replacing with the correct domain name ossp.org. By rse. (diff)|
|1.4||Check-in : o rename l2_error_t to l2_result_t o introduce internal channel state for API robustness By rse. (diff)|
|1.3||Check-in : Implement a first cut for a buffer channel (still untested). By rse. (diff)|
|1.2||Check-in : Simplify things by merging the parameter stuff into l2_channel.c and the l2_stream_t related things into l2_stream.c By rse. (diff)|
|1.1||Check-in : Initial revision By rse.|
|188.8.131.52||Check-in : L2 initial source tree By rse. (diff)|